The HM Coroner’s Court for North London, which covers Haringey, Barnet, Brent, Harrow and Enfield, is based in Barnet.
The Senior Coroner is HM Coroner Andrew Walker.
- How to find us
- Contact us
- Court opening hours
- Court listings
- Further information
- Oxford Minimally Invasive Autopsy Service (PDF, 301KB)
- Barnet Coroner's Court, 29 Wood Street, Barnet, EN5 4BE
- View court location on Google maps (external link)
- Nearest Tube Station: High Barnet, Northern Line - Zone 5
- Nearest British Rail Station: New Barnet, First Capital Connect - Zone 5
- Bus Routes serving the court: 34, 84, 107, 184, 234, 263, 307, 326, 383, 384, 389, N20
Parking is not available at the court. Information on nearby car parks can be found here:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 020 8447 7680
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm
Current Court Hearings - please note that the list is subject to change at short notice.
- Coroners Court Listings - 28 May to 1 June 2018 (PDF, 50KB)
- Coroners Court Listings - 4 June to 8 June 2018 (PDF, 49KB)
See the Coroner's information pages on GOV.UK (external link) for further help and information.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
The court office is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm.