- Safehouse Storage have provided an update for those affected by the Tottenham Warehouse fire. Read that and a message from Leader Cllr Claire Kober.
- Be aware of cyber crime - read the guide for business on the Action Fraud website (external link)
639 is a visionary space for business, employment and volunteering in the heart of Tottenham. Run by local charity the London Youth Support Trust (LYST), the 639 building has been developed as a centre to help local people get started in business and gain employment skills.
Described as "the most exciting place to be in North London" by Mayor of London Boris Johnson, who has funded the project as part of his Regeneration Programme, the building has some fantastic facilities for the local community to use:
- Affordable office space
- Shared Workspace
- Conference and Board rooms
- Tottenham's Living Room: a free-to-hire space for charities and third sector organisations
Training, mentoring and advice
The Centre provides wider employment and training opportunities through our partners who are based in the building. They offer:
- Free business advice
- Free business mentoring
- Volunteering opportunities
- Mentoring opportunities
The centre also has volunteering experts Team London based in their reception area, who are always available to discuss local volunteering opportunities with anyone seeking experience.
For more information, please visit the 639 Centre website (external link).
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.