- The Wood Green Area Action Plan consultation (Preferred Option 2017) runs from 14 February to 31 March 2017. Full information on the plans and how you can have your say available online.
- The Hale Wharf planning application has been taken over, for his own determination, by the Mayor of London. Revised plans will be added to Haringey’s planning application portal on Friday 27 January for consultation which will run until 20 February.
Planning permission for businesses
If you want to make any changes to your business premises, or if you want to work from home, you need to check whether you need planning permission.
The Department for Communities and Local Government has produced a planning guide for businesses which you can find on their website (see the external links section below).
For more information please see:
- Do I need planning permission? Information and guidance on whether planning permission is required
- Make a planning application - all you need to know about making a planning application, including which application form to use and what other information you need to submit with your application
- Pre-application advice - If you need more detailed advice and would like to speak to a Planning Officer about whether you need planning permission for the works you wish to carry out we offer various pre-application advice services
- Or alternatively visit the Planning Portal (see the external links section below)
Or contact the Planning Service:
Level 6 - River Park House
225 High Road
Tel 020 8489 5504
Page Last Updated:
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.