Free School Meals (FSM) and Clothing Grant
- Schools dealing with their own Free School Meals
- Contact details
- Guidance Notes
- Application form - see attached files section
Free School Meals and Clothing Grant
If your circumstances have not changed renew your Free School Meals entitlement by calling our Contact Centre on 020 8489 1000 between 9am and 5pm (excluding weekends and bank holidays). You will need your National Insurance number and date of birth details when you call.
You will need to complete a Free School Meals and Clothing Grant application form (PDF, 53KB) if:
- you are applying for the first time
- your circumstances have changed
- you would like to request a one-off clothing grant for a child not yet known to us
We can process your application at your nearest Customer Service Centre while you wait. Please note, we may request evidence if necessary.
Read our guidance notes before you complete the form.
The following schools administer FSM themselves. Parents should contact the school for an application form and return it to them with up-to-date benefit evidence. If you have children at different schools in Haringey you will need to make separate applications for each school.
- Alexandra Park School
- Alexandra Primary
- Belmont Infant School
- Bounds Green Infants
- Bounds Green Juniors
- The Brook on Broadwaters
- Bruce Grove Primary School
- Chestnuts Primary
- Coldfall Primary
- Crowland Primary
- Devonshire Hill Primary
- Earlsmead Primary School
- Ferry Lane Primary
- Gladesmore Community
- Harris Academy Tottenham
- Harris Primary Academy Philip Lane (formerly Downhills Primary School)
- Highgate Primary
- Holy Trinity CE Primary
- Hornsey School for Girls
- Lordship Lane Primary
- Mulberry Primary School
- Noel Park Primary
- North Harringay Primary School
- Northumberland Park Community
- Risley Avenue Primary
- Rhodes Avenue Primary
- St Ann's CE Primary
- St Francis De Sales RC Infants and Juniors
- St John Vianney RC Primary
- St Mary's CE Infants
- St Mary's CE Juniors
- St Mary's RC Infants
- St Mary's RC Juniors
- St Michael's CE Primary (N22)
- St Paul's and All Hallows Infants and Juniors
- St Paul's RC Primary School
- St Thomas More Catholic School
- Seven Sisters Primary
- South Harringay Infants
- South Harringay Juniors
- Stamford Hill Primary
- Tottenham UTC
- Trinity Primary Academy
- Tiverton Primary
- The Vale School
- Welbourne Primary
- Weston Park Primary
- The Willow Primary
- Woodside High School
We administer FSM applications for other schools in the borough and will amend this list to reflect any changes. You can also find out more at your nearest Customer Service Centre.
- Shared Service Centre | Benefits
P O Box 10505
- Tel 020 8489 1000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org - we will accept signed and scanned applications by email.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.