West Green Road
Staff and Management
Headteacher Andrew Webster
Deputies Lisa Jepson, Abdul Jabbar, Natali Kojik
Administration Marie Haughton, PA to HT
Age range 11-16
Description Secondary school
Religious character Non-denominational
Nearest buses 230, 341, 41, 67, W4
Nearest tube station Turnpike Lane
Nearest rail station Seven Sisters
About Park View School
Park View is a high performing, successful community school, where students aged 11 to 16 realise their true potential and succeed personally, academically and socially. We strive on the notion that every child matters and work together to realise each child’s ambition.
Park View is recognised as a ‘good school’ with ‘outstanding leadership and management’. This year’s academic results ranked Park View in the top 20% of all schools nationally for pupil progress.
Our commitment to developing our students into high-achieving, confident, independent and irrepressible young adults is unwavering and we are proud to be a beacon of excellence in one of the world’s most exciting and diverse communities. Our ethos is described in three words “Aspire, Achieve and Succeed”
Aspire: High quality and extremely dedicated teaching and support staff enable our young people to have the highest expectations of themselves
Achieve: Our Mission is to enable every student to achieve their potential. Our examination results show we are succeeding
Succeed: We prepare our students for life beyond school, whether they are aiming for a place at a top university or an apprenticeship when they leave
Our 2013 Ofsted inspection judged us as good overall with ‘outstanding leadership and management’ under a new and tough evaluation framework. Some of our exceptional features highlighted in our Ofsted report are:
- ‘Students’ attitudes in class are consistently good and often exemplary and there is a positive ethos around the school’
- ‘Students report few instances of bullying. They say when it does occur it is dealt with by the school’
- ‘Internationalism has a strong focus and celebrates the languages spoken in the school’
- ‘Students show exemplary social, moral, spiritual and cultural development in a supportive and highly cohesive learning community’
- ‘Teachers use their very good subject knowledge and information about students to plan well for their individual needs
Our students follow an engaging and innovative curriculum which is both challenging and rewarding. It is evident that Park View students leave the school fully prepared for the wider community who proceed to live successful lives.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.