Both Marcus Garvey, and Wood Green Customer Service Centres, the Call Centre and all libraries will be closed on Monday 29 May (bank holiday).
Contact Customer Services
The Contact Centre is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm - closed at weekends.
Our Contact Centre advisors only deal with certain service-related enquiries - see the list below.
Our website provides useful information about council services. You can look for help you need using the A to Z service directory (see bottom of page for A to Z links). Our website also offers some self-service options, for example, making a payment, viewing your Council Tax account or applying for a parking permit.
- Please note: your call may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes
- Please note: both of our Customer Service Centres have moved to new locations - please click on the centre you want to visit for location details
Visit one of our Customer Service Centres:
Services you can access at our centres include:
- Council Tax – use My Account to tell us if you are a new resident or update us if you move home, apply for a single person discount or vacant property discount or view your council tax account
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction – use My Account to calculate potential benefit, apply for housing benefit and council tax reduction or view your existing benefit claim details
- Parking - Buy parking permits
- Payments – make a card payment for your Council Tax, Business Rates, Parking Fines, Overpayment of Housing Benefit, Housing Rent or Haringey Invoice using our self serve kiosks
To contact Customer Services electronically for enquiries or suggestions, please complete our e-form:
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.