Help us improve our maps
We are currently working on a project to improve the maps we provide online. It would really help if you could tell us what you currently use maps for and what you would like to see in the future. Please send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Using our interactive maps
Haringey Maps allows you find your nearest GP, leisure centre, schools, libraries, parks and much more.
- Choose - click the Map Layers button on the top toolbar and select the information you want to see on the map from the categories available, and click the Update button. NB: Haringey Maps will automatically provide you with an initial list of "my nearest" results in relation to the address entered.
- Navigate - click the Address Search button on the top toolbar, enter your street or postcode, and select your address.
- Search - click the My Nearest button on the top toolbar and use the mouse pointer to click on the map where the address is displayed. On the left-hand panel you can now choose how you would like to search for the information you want, by selecting a category and distance option. Once happy, click Find.
For further information on how to use Haringey Maps, please refer to the user guidehere:
The design and functionality of Haringey Maps has been tested on the following:
- Windows: Chrome, Internet Explorer 8-11, Firefox, Safari
- Mac OSX: Safari
Please email the Corporate GIS Team at email@example.com if you have any further queries relating to the system.
Other related services
Unitary Development Plan (UDP)
- For a map of the UDP, please see Full Interactive UDP (external link)
Home Heat Loss
Home heat loss information is also available for Haringey in a map by entering your postcode or street name.
Buy a map online!
Although you are not able to print the from Haringey Maps, you can order maps through our Ordnance Survey (OS) partner 'CentreMaps'.
To purchase a map, please follow the link to CentreMaps, in the external links section below.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.