HALS Courses starting January, February and March 2017
- Advice and Enrolment
- Contact details
- Download the HALS Course listing 2017-18 (PDF, 1MB) for course information and fees
Get advice, take an initial assessment and enrol on a course
Come along to the second Floor at Wood Green Library, High Road N22 6XD:
- talk with an adviser and discuss your learning needs
- take an online initial assessment
- enrol and pay for your course
You can speak to a tutor or an advisor to ensure that the course you enrol on is right for you. To enrol onto the following courses: English, Maths, ESOL, Computers and Counselling - you will need to complete an initial assessment (English, Maths or ICT).
To enrol for courses starting in January, February and March 2018, book an initial assessment by contacting us on 020 8489 2596 / 2523, or in person at HALS Reception on 2nd Floor, Wood Green Library N22 6XD. Initial assessments take place every Friday from 10am to 1pm.
Advice and Enrolment Sessions
- Monday 11 December: 10am - 1pm and 2 - 5pm
- Tuesday 12 December: 10am - 1pm, 2 - 5pm and 5 - 7pm
- Wednesday 13 December: 10am - 1pm and 2 - 5pm
- Thursday 14 December: 10am - 1pm, 2 - 5pm and 5 - 7pm
- Wednesday 3 January:10am - 1pm and 2 - 5pm
- Thursday 4 January: 10am - 1pm, 2 - 5pm and 5pm -7pm
- Saturday 6 January: 10am - 1pm and 2 - 5pm
- Monday 8 January: 10am - 1pm and 2 - 5pm
- Tuesday 9 January: 10am - 1pm , 2 - 5pm and 5pm -7pm
- Wednesday 10 January: 10am - 1pm and 2 - 5pm
- Thursday 11 January: 10am - 1pm and 2 - 5pm
Please note: some changes have been made since the HALS Course Guide PDF was first published.
020 8489 2596 / 2523
If you are already on a course and you would like to enrol on to the next level, speak to your course tutor and they will give you a re–enrolment form.
- Wood Green Learning Centre
Ground Floor, Wood Green Library
- Tel 020 8489 2596 / 2523
- Fax 020 8489 2551
- Email email@example.com
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.