Tell us about your events
Submit an event for our What's On listing
If you would like to submit an event for inclusion in our What's On listing, please complete our online Event Submission Form using the button below.
Please note that inclusion in our What's On listing is subject to the following terms:
- Information is published free of charge
- Events must take place in Haringey or very close to its borders
- We will not list any events which seek to promote a political or religious cause
- The events calendar is to be used for public community events, not to advertise private businesses or services
- Events must take place in registered public premises, not at private addresses
- The council reserves the right to exclude any event we consider inappropriate or offensive
- It may be necessary to edit event details
- The council cannot guarantee the inclusion of any event
- An event advertisement can only run for a maximum of 3 months. If your event is recurring then please send us a new event form or email request to extend the advertisement before the event expires (this is to ensure event details are kept up to date)
- Events included in the listing do not carry the endorsement of the Web Communications Team or Haringey Council
- The Web Communications Team's decision is final
If you have any queries regarding this, please email the Web Communications team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on the nature of your event its possible you may need to register or apply for a licence. Visit the Essential Information for Event Organisers page for more information.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required