Culture in Haringey
The borough of Haringey is home to a wide range of cultural events and activities.
Throughout the year there are many opportunities to appreciate the history of the local area; discover the natural and built environment, visit exhibitions and displays or simply enjoy the wide variety of entertainment on offer.
You may choose to:
- spend an evening watching the sun setting over London's skyline from Alexandra Palace
- visit the historic Bruce Castle Museum and Archives
- catch a cutting-edge performance at the Bernie Grant Arts Centre (external link)
- discover an emerging artist at the Original Gallery
- or take a Circus Skills workshop at Jacksons Lane (external link)
From Finsbury Park to White Hart Lane (external link); the River Lea (external link) to Highgate Wood (external link); Haringey caters for a huge variety of interests; celebrating artistic talent through its pubs, clubs, cinemas, theatres, museums, galleries, community centres and festivals.
There's plenty of choice to suit your tastes and your budget.
You can also find out what is happening in Haringey by visiting our What's On page.
For ideas about where to visit in the borough, see our visiting Haringey pages.
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.