A to Z of Council Services
- Object to a planning application
- Obstructed Pavements - see Road and Pavement Obstructions
- Occupational Therapy
- Older Person's Freedom Pass
- Older Persons Services
- Online Payments
- Opening hours:
- Opticians - find a GP, chemist, dentist, optician or walk in centre on the NHS website (external link)
- Out of Hours Emergencies - phone 020 8489 0000
- Outdoor activities - see Sports and Leisure Services
Please let us know if this page helped you find what you were looking for by answering the question below – you can also leave a comment for us. Please keep your comments relevant to this page.
Please note: all comments about web pages are reviewed by us once a week. All service requests need to be sent to Customer Services directly.