Advocacy Services in Haringey
Voiceability awarded advocacy services contract
Haringey Council has re-tendered the provision of an advocacy service to ensure that we fully comply with requirements set out under new legislation - The Care Act.
The advocacy service contract has been awarded to Voiceability (external link), who is also the provider of statutory (Independent Mental Capacity Act and Independent Mental Health Assessment) advocacy services in the borough.This new service will link advocacy provision with assessment and care planning services. If you think that you are entitled to or are needing an advocacy service to support you through the assessment, care planning or safeguarding processes, please talk to your care manager / social worker or contact the relevant teams below:
For Adults Services:
- Integrated Access Team: telephone 020 8489 1400, Email: Firstresponseservice@haringey.gov.uk
For Childrens Services:
- The Assessment Service: telephone 020 8489 4470
If you have any questions about how the new service offer may affect you please email us directly at email@example.com using the subject title "Advocacy Services."
The contact details of all advocacy and information providers in Haringey can be found below.
Mental Health Advocacy
Referrals should be made via telephone 020 8275 6550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact will be within five working days.
- Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Service
39-41 North Road
Independent Mental Capacity Advocate:
- Tel: 0845 0175 198
- Email: email@example.com
Mental Heath Act:
- Tel: 020 7485 2424
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline: 0300 456 2370
- Text/phone: 0300 456 2364
- Email: LondonIHCAS@pohwer.net
General Information and Advice
Haringey Advice Partnership
- Web: Haringey Advice Partnership website (external link)
- Adviceline 0300 330 1187
Haringey Citizen’s Advice Bureaux
- Advice Line 03444 889 626 Monday to Friday, 10am-12 noon and 2-4pm
- Web: Haringey Citizens Advice website (external link)
- Drop-in every Thursday 9.30am-12.30pm at Wood Green Central Library
Waltheof Gardens Citizens Advice Bureau
- 20e Waltheof Gardens, N17 7DN
- Pre-booked appointments only
- Office: 020 3872 5840 (General enquiries only. No advice given on this number)
Tottenham Citizens Advice Bureau
- 551B Tottenham High Road, N17 6SB
- Drop-in sessions: Tuesday and Thursday, 10am-12 noon and 2-4pm
- Office: 020 3234 2800 (General enquires only. No advice given on this number)
Page Last Updated:
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.