- Children’s centres run lots of activities for children under five and their families.
- Haringey Council Libraries run many activities for under 5s as well as for older children. These range from reading and board games to messy mornings and toy sessions.
- Youth Space has information on activities and events for young people aged 11 to 25 in Haringey, including groups such as the Haringey Youth Council and opportunities in music and radio. The youth service can also provide advice on college or university applications, and job hunting.
- There are several leisure centres in Haringey, run by Fusion Leisure, with swimming pools, gyms and group classes.
- You can find other sports clubs and groups on the Proactive North London website, many of which are set up for children and young people with disabilities or SEN.
- The council pulls together a list of all of the holiday activities taking place in Haringey for children and young people, including those suitable for children with disabilities or SEN, like the Highgate Inclusive Tennis Club (PDF, 200KB)
Page Last Updated:
17 September 2018
How can we improve this page?
Use this form to let us know what you think of this page. All comments are reviewed by us once every week.
This form is not for service issues or requests - all such comments should go to Customer Services.
* = response required
In this section
- Early support
- Disabled Children Team
- Adaptations service
- Short breaks and respite
- Community groups and services
- Managing your child's behaviour
- Leisure activities
- National organisations
- Bereavement, hospitals, and other organisations
- Specialist holidays, funding and charities